WELCOME TO SMILEY VIBEZ SHUTTLES
WE PROVIDE A PROMPT AND FRIENDLY MID TO LONG DISTANCE SHUTTLE SERVICES
EFFICIENT. PROMPT, SAFE AND RELIABLE.
IN AND AROUND TOWN, DAY TOURS, AIRPORT TRANSFERS AND MORE...
TO GUESTHOUSES, RESTAURANTS, HOTELS...
USE SMILEY VIBEZ SHUTTLES FOR EFFICIENT, PROMPT, SAFE AND RELIABLE SERVICE IN AND AROUND TOWN, DAY TOURS, AIRPORT TRANSFERS AND MORE TO AND FROM GUESTHOUSES, RESTAURANTS AND HOTELS
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all services provided by Smiley Vibez Shuttles.
- The service provider is Smiley Vibez Shuttles.
- The customer is the person who accepts an offer of service.
- Passenger is the person travelling or in the case of a group the person named on the booking form.
- The service is the transportation service the service provider and the customer agrees.
- Booking confirmation is the email sent to confirm the service/ booking.
- Booking is the request for transportation from the customer.
- Terms of Service
- Prices for the service will be published on the website www..com or other prices agreed in writing or by telephone at the time of confirmation of booking.
- The prices are subject to change without notice. However, prices agreed and confirmed by the service provider and the customer will be held.
- Any changes to the service may result in an alteration to the prices, which will reflect any changes to the cost to the service provider.
- Any bookings made for Holidays will attract an additional charge on prices published and quoted by other communication methods.
- Bookings/request for service can be made by telephone, e-mail or through the online booking facility.
- The service provider can cancel any booking/request for service prior to confirmation.
- Where bookings are made by telephone or e-mail the customer will be required to accept terms and conditions.
- The customer must supply all information required by the service provider. This will include flight details, destination addresses, passenger details and baggage details and any other information required by the service provider.
- The service provider will not be responsible for errors in information provided by the customer. All information sent by the customer will be returned to the customer for verification in a booking form and needs to be confirmed.
- The customer will be responsible for checking the details provided in the booking form for accuracy.
- You may amend any details provided in the booking form 24 hours prior to your original booking time.
- The service provider may subcontract work to other agencies from time to time.
- Where there is a big variation to the flight’s scheduled arrival the service provider will make every effort meet the customer as agreed. However, the service provider will not be responsible for delays on account of such circumstances.
- Where the passenger is being met at the airport, our driver will arrive at the airport as arranged. They will wait for a maximum of 2 hours of the flight landing. If the passenger or customer does not either contact the driver or the service provider via the telephone, waiting for charges and full fare will be applied.
- The service provider will make every effort to provide a service with minimum inconvenience. However, circumstances beyond the control of the service provider may prevent the execution of the service. The following are some examples of such circumstances:
- Accidents causing traffic delays
- Restricted vehicular access
- Exceptional or severe weather conditions
- Complying with requests by the law
- Industrial action
- Delays caused by other customers
- Extraordinary changes to flights status.
- Any other situation that will affect the provision of the service.
- If the passenger is unable to find the driver on exiting the secure area at an airport or in the case of other pick up points (the designated pickup point), the passenger must contact either the driver or the service provider via phone. Failure to contact the service provider or the driver will result in 100% of the fare and any other waiting time being charged to the customer.
- The service provider will use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrive at the appointed time stated in the booking form. The service provider will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay or no show by the driver. All our vehicles are insured for passenger and third party claims as required by the licensing authority. However, whilst every care is taken, customers property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are advised to check their own travel insurance.
- The service provider reserves the right to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol drugs or and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to other passengers, the driver, or the vehicle.
- The service Provider requires a pre-booking two weeks prior to Day tours if possible to avoid disappointments.
- The service Provider requires a pre-booking two hours before any Dinner Transfers if possible to avoid disappointments.
- Any Point to Point shuttle service got a waiting time of 10-20 minutes.
- Cancellation and Booking Fees.
- Once a booking is confirmed the service provider reserves the right to charge the customer a fee of 10% in the event of any cancellations.
- OUTBOUND JOURNEYS: Any cancellation advised 1 hour prior to the agreed meeting or pick up time the customer will incur a charge of10%.
- INBOUND JOURNEYS: Any cancellation within 2 hours of the agreed meeting or pickup time the customer will incur a charge of 50% of the agreed fare.
- The service provider may agree to waive conditions in 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3, or reduce the charge, only in exceptional circumstance. In such circumstances, the service provider may require proof. In enforcing these conditions the service provider will be considerate and consider all representations made by the customer. However, in any event, the charge made will reflect the cost incurred by the service provider.
- Cash payments are the most cost-effective method of payment or EFT payments two working days before the scheduled booking.
- Cancellations can be advised by the customer either by email (Only 48 hours before booking) or via telephone.
- By email: the time and date of receipt when the email reaches the service provider will be deemed to be the time and date of cancellation.
- By telephone: If the customer speaks to a member of the service providers staff a time and date of cancellation will be agreed with the customer which will be deemed to be the time and date of cancellation.
- Waiting Charges / Additional Charges.
- Airport pickups are inclusive of 1 hour waiting time. Any waiting time above this grace period will incur a charge of R60 per hour,
- Pickups from other destinations will incur a waiting charge of the above amount, 15 minutes after the booking time.
- Additional charges will apply to the following:
- Bookings between Midnight – 0600 and Holidays
- Airport Pickups (Lost luggage, delay within and on aircraft, airport security etc)
- Airport Meet & Greet Service
- Waiting time
- Dinner Transfer
- Day Tours
- Shuttle Services
- Methods of payment.
- The following methods of payment are acceptable: Cash is the most cost-effective method of payment.
- Other conditions.
- The service provider reserves the right to change any condition without notice. Where a service or booking has been confirmed and the terms conditions have been accepted the conditions at the time of acceptance will prevail.
Desitinations, Pricing and Quote Request
Smiley Vibez Shuttles offers a wide range of vehicles.In the comfort of our air-conditioned vehicles enjoy a stress-free scenic drive between the various airports from Knysna to George or Cape Town. Knysna to Plettenberg Bay or Port Elizabeth. Smiley Vibez Shuttles provides a door-to-door shuttle service between Guesthouses, Hotels, Restaurants and B&B’s in and around Knysna that is reliable, efficient, affordable and friendly.We are available 7 days a week.
SmileyVibez drivers are registered and licensed with the Knysna Tourism. Coming from various professional backgrounds, they offer a courteous approach to ensure customer satisfaction on each and every journey.
Our extensive fleet of vehicles has been selected to meet all our customer needs and requirements. In order to provide a discreet service, our vehicles are completely safe and well looked after.
Please be aware that it is important to order the right size vehicle for your journey. To ensure maximum comfort and safety, as well as compliance with local authority licensing requirements.